Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3's About Me

3 Names I have been called: Iv’e been called Noodle, because one of my friends said my name was similar to Ramen Noodles (Raymond) so him and some other friends call me Raymond Noodle. I’m also called Dawgfather because that is my alias on multiple online sites, along with xbox live. And I’m also called Lil Brother constantly by my sister because she’s older than me.

3 Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to): First would have to that I am a full time student, which takes up most of time time. I also do freelance work such as logo design and web design on the side. A third job would be a house cleaner because it seems that I am the youngest in the house, therefore I have to do the majority of the cleaning.

3 Places I Have Lived: I have lived in California for most of my life until I finished high school. I then moved out to Las Vegas, NV where I have been staying for the past year. I am moving back to California at the end of September to Menifee, CA where I will continue to go to college at the Art Institute of San Diego.

3 TV Shows that I watch: I watch “Family Guy” as a comedy series. One of my favorite shows is “Dexter” which is shown on the showtime network. And a third show I watch is “House M.D.” because it has very interesting characters.

3 places I have been: I have been to many places. Iv’e driven all the way east on the I-40 freeway, hitting some states like North Carolina, Tennessee, and Arizona, among many other states.

3 People that e-mail me regularly: My sister Lezette, her fiancée Bryan, and myself. I email myself often to sites that I need to remember.

3 of my favorite foods: Shrimp, Swordfish, and Pizza. I love seafood very much and I eat it whenever I can.

3 cars I have driven: My Ford F-150 truck, my sister’s Ford Focus, and my dad’s Ford Windstar. I know…were a Ford family.

3 things I am looking forward to: Graduating college, getting a respectable job, and owning my own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment